We are looking for an Engineering Manager with delivery experience to join our Financial Systems Stockholm team. Your team partners with both business partners and other engineering teams on continually improving and enhancing monthly and yearly close activities.
Working closely with the engineers and application specialists, and directly with our stakeholders, you will lead a high performing team whose goal is to be a leading and reliable financial engineering team by providing a flexible and trusted ERP backbone to Spotify..
Important business stakeholders like Accounting, FP&A, Tax, Treasury, and Engineering all rely on Spotify’s Financial Systems team to drive work to enable an efficient, compliant and scalable financial landscape.
What you’ll do
- You will be responsible for the team’s overall delivery: timely, with the right functionality and the right quality.
- You will build and lead a team of engineers and application specialists through hiring, coaching, mentoring, and hands-on career development
- Advocate and advance modern, agile software development practices in your team
- Help develop and evangelize great engineering and organizational practices
- Collaborate with other managers in leading the Product Area
- You will be based in Stockholm, but travel occasionally to New York.
Who you are
- You are experienced in leading, coaching and mentoring software development and ERP systems teams and delivering stable solutions of high quality together with them.
- You have solid experience in financial engineering and ERP and can write code and review designs if needed.
- You are a manager with a few years of leadership experience and truly enjoy people management
- You have solid experience of working in an agile development environment
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.