We are looking for an Engineering Manager for iOS Foundation squad whose mission is champions and protectors of the local mobile client development productivity. This is a fantastic growth opportunity for an Individual Contributor to steer towards the manager career path and your main responsibilities are focused predominantly on modelling the right leadership behaviours and learning and applying the many aspects of the manager role.
What you’ll do
- Develop the people in the team through coaching, mentoring and management
- Drive and be accountable for technical delivery and work with your team on strategy and execution
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineers and product managers in solving interesting and challenging problems across the platform
- Advocate and advance modern, agile software development practices and help develop and evangelize great engineering and organizational practices.
- Grow the technical expertise of your team
- You will be based in Stockholm
Who you are
- Strong and proven engineering background in Mobile engineering
- Passionate about transformational leadership and bottoms-up culture, invested in developing both great engineers and great teams
- You are passionate or have experience in leading, managing, coaching or mentoring software developers towards delivering timely, high quality software with them
- Ability to apply agile and lean principles to solve problems at any scale
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.