We are looking for an Engineering Manager for the Connectivity squad, whose mission is to build app infrastructure for mobile and desktop client applications, enabling development teams to easily authenticate and communicate with the Spotify backend as well as other internet services.
This is a fantastic growth opportunity to move into management and your main responsibility is to the people you support, ensuring that they are growing as engineers, doing valuable work and generally having a great time at Spotify. You have a solid background in software development, are able to challenge and grow your team members and can facilitate technical delivery and work with your team on strategy and execution.
What you’ll do
- Develop the people in the team through coaching, mentoring and management
- Drive and be accountable for technical delivery and work with your team on strategy and execution
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineers and product managers in solving interesting and challenging problems across the platform
- Advocate and advance modern, agile software development practices and help develop and evangelize great engineering and organizational practices.
- Grow the technical expertise of your team
- You will be based in Stockholm
Who you are
- You believe in transformational leadership and bottoms-up culture, invested in developing both great engineers and great teams
- You have a strong and proven engineering background, preferably in mobile development
- You are passionate or have experience in leading, managing, coaching or mentoring software developers towards delivering timely, high quality software with them
- You have solid experience working in an agile development environment
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.