We are looking for an Engineering Manager to join Financial Engineering and Insights and lead engineers working in our Cash-To-Settlements squad. As a leader of this engineering team, you will be tasked with supporting Data and Backend engineers that are building state of the art tools to ensure traceability, transparency and operational efficiency in transfers between banks, payment service providers and Spotify.
What you’ll do:
- Develop people and teams through coaching, mentoring, and management
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to hire and onboard engineers
- Work closely with payment teams, fraud teams & finance to ensure high quality, sustainable delivery.
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineers, product managers, and subject matter experts to solve interesting and challenging in the payment settlement space.
- Grow the technical expertise of your team
- Work from our office in Stockholm and be occasionally willing to travel
Who you are:
- Experience managing engineering teams up to at least 5 people
- Strong and proven engineering background in either Backend- or Data engineering
- Passionate about transformational leadership and bottoms-up culture, invested in developing both great engineers and great teams
- Ability to apply agile and lean principles to solve problems at any scale
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.