You will be responsible for a few teams of Engineers and Managers who are tasked with delivering innovative solutions to extend our core mobile experience across multiple contexts and device ecosystems, including native desktop, tablets, web player, automobiles, wearables, televisions, speakers, software integrations, and much more.
What you will do
As an Engineering Delivery lead, you will be responsible for coordinating planning, estimation, tracking and communicating engineering work being done across many large groups and teams with multiple stakeholders and dependencies. In this role you will be actively working with,
- Planning, coordination, execution, delivery and release of complex cross-team engineering initiatives
- Identifying and address bottlenecks and impediments for cross-team work
- Identifying key cross-team decisions and facilitate discussions that drive to consent
- Negotiating scope and managing trade-offs for delivery and cost/benefit process improvement decisions.
- Facilitate a collaborative, open and transparent environment
- Managing progress, risks and issues with teams and stakeholders
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders and the wider community to explain what’s going on
Who you are
- You have substantial depth and breadth of experience leading delivery of software at large and fast consumer-focused companies.
- Expert knowledge of software development practices and methodologies
- Experience in guiding implementation of product development methods and processes, including training and coaching teams
- Experience in identifying and suggesting solutions to continuously improve the practices and methods used to develop software at large scale
- Experience leading the organizational design and leadership challenges that come with scaling many dependent engineering groups
- You’re a fantastic communicator. You have the communication skills to help you work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and external partners alike. You thrive when developing great people and great products
- You have good insight into product and software development methodologies and are well-versed in data-informed development
- You want to make an impact and take on big complex issues
- You have experience from successful delivery of high-quality consumer experiences
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.