We are looking for an Employer Brand Manager to join our Culture team in Stockholm, New York or London. This position will lead our Employer Branding & Communications team, to enhance Spotify’s profile as an employer in order to attract, recruit, engage and retain great people.
The Employer Brand Manager will be responsible for conceptualizing and packaging Spotify’s culture, values and employer value proposition into look, feel and sound. This position will together with the team to oversee development and execution of strategies for employee engagement, values, recruitment marketing & events, social media, content development and communications.
The Employer Branding & Communications team sits within our Culture team, which focuses on creating experiences that bring the Spotify values to life and showcasing our culture.
What you’ll do
- Guide stakeholders on the Spotify employer brand and visual identity to ensure alignment of the brand
- Provide strategic support to the business, HR and Talent Acquisition around culture, values, engagement and talent attraction
- Continue to evolve the employer brand strategy and our approach for supporting the business in attracting & retaining efforts
- Monitor future hiring needs and ensure alignment with talent attraction strategies
- Drive activities that brings our values to life and embeds the employer value proposition throughout the whole employee lifecycle
- Innovate how Spotify communicates to potential and existing employees
- Lead internal & external employer branding projects and campaigns, from ideation to execution
- Scan and identify talent marketplace for trends, best practices and new approaches
- Define employer brand metrics and drive performance to meet organizational goals
- Lead the team effectively and manage our external agencies
Who you are
- You have a bachelor degree in a relevant area
- You are a strategic thinker with strong project management skills when it comes to people & culture, employee engagement, communication and marketing within employer branding
- You have strong leadership and influencer skills with a passion for motivating and developing other people, preferably with experience from managing remote teams
- You have preferably experience from working in-house with employer brand strategies and embedding values and employer value proposition in various HR processes
- You are flexible and thrive working in fast-paced environments
- You have a passion for diversity, inclusion and belonging
- You are interested in and get excited about improving or challenge existing processes and ways of working
- Demonstrated experience from developing and evolving global employer brands is preferred
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 230 million users.