We are seeking an Employee Experience Project Manager to work at Spotify’s HR department within the People Experience team.
The Px team is focused on running initiatives that showcase our employer brand, differentiate Spotify as a workplace, and enable Spotifiers to feel included and excited about life at Spotify. The team collaborates with all the other departments within HR, creating a red thread throughout all the experiences the HR team delivers.
The successful candidate will be part of an in-house Employer Branding consultancy and will manage employer branding projects, with a global lens and timely and on-budget delivery, whilst managing stakeholders expectation and satisfaction through thoughtful communication.
These include two approaches:
- Managing the Employer Branding elements of HR projects, such as candidate experience programs, onboarding and careers site, with the purpose of amplifying Spotify’s EVP both internally and externally.
- Managing projects that create and launch structured and on-brand offerings/toolkits for all employees, aimed at bringing more consistency of our employer brand in all the relevant places.
You will be based in the Stockholm office, reporting into the Global Head of Px, and manage a team member based in London.
- Develop and deliver on projects with a broad range of collaborators from within across business with a specific focus on Spotify HR team, Global Workplace Services team and Strategy Operations
- Set targets and measure the impact of projects, often tweaking the plan in line with feedback or insights from the evaluations
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, maintaining project documents and being able to report on status including timings, budget, deliverables regularly
- Drive decision-making, escalate issues and resolve blockers to effective and timely delivery
- Ensure projects are executed in a manner that is likely to breed success, while being consistent with our values, and supporting our employer branding strategy and EVP.
- Help balance the workflow of the Creative function of the Px team (currently one Graphic Designer, reporting to Global Head of Px) to ensure deadlines are met and workload is correctly prioritised
- Develop your direct report to enable growth and alignment on the strategic approach
- Team up with the Global head of Px to manage the workflow of the Px team, owning the tracking document and ensuring it is up to date at all times
- Maintain our Global Px drive and make sure that it’s structured, updated, organised and easy to navigate
- Project manage the launch of an employer branding portal and can act as an effective resource for all employees at Spotify
- Take a leadership role within the Px team, especially when it comes to being a role model in updating on the team’s progress and providing regular and transparent updates to build awareness and trust, with sincerity and integrity
- You have experience within an HR function, managing cross-functional projects (e.g. spanning functions such as HR, marketing, content, legal and others).
- You have an understanding of Employer Branding and are business-minded, analytical
- You have experience managing team members
- You’re passionate about the potential of leading multiple projects with multiple stakeholders with aim of reaching a common goal
- You’re practised at motivating team members, nurturing creativity, managing expectations clearly and ensuring that they bring structure to their projects
- You’re a proficient communicator, with excellent level of written and spoken English
- You have genuine interest in company culture, branding, communications and disruptive businesses
- You enjoy working on both on a strategic and operational level – you’re not afraid of getting your hands dirty
- You understand the importance of being a true team player and you are a problem-solver
- You are extremely familiar with the concept of managing upwards or sideways and can be a role model with these behaviours
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.