We are looking for a passionate program manager to join Spotify’s Tech Learning Team. The Tech Learning Team develops educational programs to grow the breadth and depth of Spotify employees’ technical skill sets.
As the Education Program Manager, you will address technical skill development needs by designing, developing, and executing large-scale educational programs from start to finish. Your team embeds within the broader engineering team and as a result you will sit amongst your key partners daily. Above all, you will play a large role in growing our internal talent, and your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
As the Education Program Manager, you will:
- You will design, develop, and execute large-scale global education programs that are responsive to technical skill development needs at Spotify
- You will lead curriculum development for education programs in partnership with in-house subject matter experts
- You will apply instructional design best practices to education programs
- You will define metrics and measure return on investment for education programs
- You will regularly adjust programs based on performance and feedback
- You will manage program budget and spend
- You will manage logistical and operational aspects of education programs (your own and those driven by others on the team)
Who you are
- You have approximately 4+ years experience in training development, instructional design, project management, and/or teaching. Background in engineering is not required but is a huge plus.
- You have the ability to network effectively and to effect change in complex organizations without wielding formal authority; you are able to hold yourself and others accountable
- You think, act, and communicate clearly and confidently with stakeholders at all levels of the business and are comfortable partnering with individual contributors, vendors, and senior leadership
- You are comfortable building a strong program for subject matter in which you do not have expertise
- You are entrepreneurial and are able to work in a fast-paced, global environment across multiple stakeholders to deliver measurable results
- You are extremely organized and detail-oriented, but are still able to focus on the big picture
- You have strong work ethic, professionalism, courtesy, and strong interpersonal skills
- You love to learn and are receptive to constant feedback
- You enjoy the learning process and prioritize learning quickly
- You are passionate about building excellent educational programs
- Direct experience with engineers/engineering curriculum is not required but is a huge plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.