What you’ll do
- Curate content, including a large number of diverse playlists, with a specific focus on domestic artists and genres.
- The majority of time will be spent in the playlist ecosystem identifying new music and updating current playlist properties as measured by daily, weekly and monthly metrics
- Analyze performance indicators of your own work and adjust accordingly.
- Liaise and support internal stakeholders including Artist and Label Relations and Marketing on genre related projects and artist insights.
- Liaise with global Spotify counterparts in order to identify, champion and export domestic repertoire in international markets.
- Support S&E in ANZ cross-functional bets
- Support Business Development and B2B executions where required.
- Work with the Global Editorial Team and cross-functional teams to progress towards various content objectives, both globally and for your region.
- Work from our office in Sydney.
Who you are
- At least 5 years of experience in the music industry, programming music for radio, or other media networks or streaming music services, working with a broad range of music content.
- You have a deep knowledge of music and culture, with a focus on Australia and New Zealand and their music marketplace.
- You possess a perfect level of written and spoken English and you’re also able to demonstrate a strong understanding of using Spotify.
- You are also able to lean on a good reputation and a strong network within the Australian and New Zealand music industry.
- You care about attention to detail and organisation, have a team spirit, strong work ethic, and a friendly, warm attitude…
- You have a story that demonstrates your passion for music that you can tell us about
- Due to business requirements, Sydney based candidates will be considered for this role.