Spotify is seeking a dedicated and career driven Director, Global Sourcing & Procurement Operations. This role is responsible for the establishment, development, implementation, execution, and management of Spotify’s Procure to Pay system and creating scalable global processes. The position is based in NYC.
What you’ll do
- Set global vision, strategy, and execution of standardized source to procure.
- Partner with different regions to deliver global standard processes and systems.
- Effectively build sustainable relationships across the business and accounting/finance department to drive proactive procurement involvement, identify key leveraging opportunities and strategic initiatives.
- Lead the development and execution of automation systems supporting standardized processes. Build a centralized function and a global executing function.
- Global Procurement Compliance owner. Accountable to deliver efficient processes and systems that facilitate best in class compliance to policies.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the following processes: vender master, contracting, procurement operations, order management, PO issuance to Goods Receipt, RFI / RFP.
- Demonstrate leadership by engaging the broader organization in the overall procurement opportunity, build cross-functional teams, and communicate procurement strategies and priorities across the organization.
- Travel required approximately 10% of total work time.
- Identify and drive cost savings projects, RFIs, RFPs and contract negotiation
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Successful 10+ year track record in leading global procurement/sourcing operations
- Experience leading and developing a team
- Experience implementing P2P systems (e.g. Coupa, Netsuite)
- Ability to “sell” sourcing and procurement value and to run procurement as a service business
- Team player at executive level to collaborate with functional partners like IT, HR, finance, legal, BD etcetera
- Comfort and familiarity constructing presentations, organizational communications, and business cases
- Ability to work effectively across global regions
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with the ability to transform goals into actionable plans
- Inspirational and visionary leader with an emphasis in people and team development
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.