At Spotify, we’ve connected millions of people to their favourite songs and built a service that people use to discover and enjoy the music they love. We are always on a look-out for highly talented people to help us achieve our mission.
We are looking for an outstanding Sales Planner/Campaign Manager to join our advertising sales team in London. You will be responsible for supporting the full sales cycle across our direct business, from pre-sales through campaign execution and reporting. You will work within your market team to meet client marketing objectives. Alongside you will be the technical expert on our programmatic revenue. You partner closely with internal teams to service clients’ needs and recognise where to go beyond them.
You thrive in a fast-paced sales environment and have a passion for media and customer service. You are professional and highly organised with the drive to succeed. You are a great multitasker and an ideal team player.
Above all, your work will affect the way Brands connect with Spotify users and the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- You will build media plans to meet client needs and ensure inventory availability throughout the sales process
- Manage performance and delivery and make recommendations to optimize campaign revenue across Programmatic and Direct business.
- You will work closely with our SSP and DSP partners to support managing programmatic campaigns and manage inventory for our clients.
- You will own campaign management in internal systems to ensure:
- Billing is accurate
- Follow Spotify business process and compliance
- Make sure campaigns deliver accurately
- Providing client reporting and support the Market teams for meetings and presentations with clients
Who are you?
- You have 2+ years experience in digital media with strong project management skills
- Experience with programmatic buying and selling
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and you are fluent in English
- Experience in Salesforce, DFP and programmatic SSP platforms such as DV360, Rubicon, etc.
- You are an independent, dedicated problem solver and a great teammate that thrives in a deadline-oriented sales environment
- You are a highly organised and a focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail and excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- You feel empowered to work closely with your manager to drive your development
- You are client focused and strive to build relationships with them
- You bring a creative mind, you are passionate about media and love music!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.