At Spotify, we’re passionate about providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and built a service that people use to discover and share music they love. We’re currently in 60 markets and growing fast!
We are looking for an excellent Digital Media Planner, SP, to join our advertising sales team in Düsseldorf. In this role will you be responsible for supporting the full sales cycle from pre-sales through campaign execution and reporting. You will collaborate with the sales team to ensure campaigns are optimized and client needs are met. You partner closely with internal teams to anticipate client needs & solve issues.
You thrive within a dynamic sales environment and have a real passion for media and customer service. You are professional and highly organized with the drive to succeed. A typical day might include campaign reporting & analysis, brainstorming media solutions with the sales team, project leading campaigns or helping to resolve a customer issue. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- You will build media plans to meet client needs
- Ensure inventory availability throughout the sales process
- You will manage performance and make optimization recommendations across both direct and programmatic campaigns and you will own campaign set-up in internal systems to ensure campaigns deliver correctly and billing is accurate
- Ensure your campaigns follow Spotify business process and are compliant
- Provide clients with campaign reporting, including post-campaign analysis
- Interact with credit & collections to help resolve client billing issues
Who you are
- You have 2+ years experience in digital media and a University degree in relevant subject
- You are preferred experienced in programmatic, however not essential
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and you are fluent in German and English
- Good knowledge of software such as Excel and PowerPoint or similar and you are experience in Salesforce, DFP/DSM and programmatic platforms such as AdX, Rubicon, Appnexus is desired but not essential
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented sales environment and are happy to roll up your sleeves
- You are a highly organized and focused multi-tasker with a strong attention to detail
- You think creatively to meet client needs
- You have strong project management skills
- And most of all a passion for media!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.