Are you passionate about empowering developers to build experiences with Spotify? We are looking for a developer advocate who can inspire and get inspired by the community using the Spotify developer platform.
You will join the Developer Experience squad in Stockholm, whose mission is to Gain a holistic understanding of the developer journey and apply it to advocate for a faster, smoother developer experience. To fulfill this mission, the squad consists of a group of developer advocates that are dedicated to:
- Connecting with developers, both to share knowledge about the Spotify Platform and to bring back feedback from the community about our platform and developer resources
- Sharing their experience with the community through speaking, writing, and participation in developer events
- Helping make the developer experience simpler and better for developers by advocating for improvements to the platform and platform resources
What you’ll do
- Promote the platform and engage with developers, directly and via online communities
- Advocate for the needs of developers within Spotify and share feedback received from developers with Spotify product teams
- Contribute to the community by writing documentation, articles, and tutorials and/or participating at developer events
- Provide technical support to developers using the Spotify Platform and developer resources
- Help define Spotify’s developer relations strategy, including crafting content strategy and identifying impactful developer events.
Who you are
- Experience working in developer relations, developer advocacy, developer evangelism, developer community management, or a related field
- A technical background, ideally comfortable with a major programming language
- Experience developing resources to support a developer platform (ie. documentation, tutorials)
- Experience and skills in public speaking and technical writing
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Willing to travel up to 30% of the time
You will be working from our awesome headquarter offices in central Stockholm. We offer relocation packages if you do not currently live in Sweden.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.