We are looking for a passionate and seasoned product + service design leader that will join the Creator Marketplace mission – Spotify’s division that is dedicated to helping artists and their teams thrive.. You will be responsible for a small team of design and research and tasked with reinvent our content management system and the internal process and tools to support the creative marketplace we are building.
What you’ll do:
- You will lead a small team of 2-3 product designers and researchers, developing the design and insight practice for our internal tools and operations.
- You will lead design, through user centered concept generation/iteration, flawless execution practices and ensure impact.
- You will partner closely with Product, Insights and Tech leaders to shape the data-informed vision for the user experience of the products and operations for our internal content systems. To do this you’ll create the space for others to collaborate across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- Autonomous and Accountable – Along with your partners in tech and product you will take full ownership of the internal tooling of our content management system, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- You will provide context, support and guidance as our team works toward our objectives — you will inspire, not just direct.
- You will work with your team to develop and steward a long-term UX strategy for our internal tools and process that is profoundly impactful and connected to other efforts around our Creator strategy.
- You will be based in Stockholm, but travel to New York and London occasionally
Who you are:
- You have at least 10 years of experience leading design teams at consumer-focused companies.
- You are passionate about design and what it can do for the creative industry
- You’re a fantastic communicator. You have the communication skills to help you work cross-functionally with business stakeholders.You thrive when developing great people AND great products
- You have a broad product and service design background and are well-versed in data-informed product design and development
- You want to make an impact and tackle big complex issues.
What we value
A true creative who is user focused, collaborative, transparent, passionate and playful. We believe our culture is a core part of what makes Spotify successful. We’re looking for someone who understands our culture, will thrive within it, and will help shape it as it evolves.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of