With more than 60 million subscribers and counting, Spotify is looking for an experienced data solutions lead to work closely with our premium business teams in Stockholm to drive cross-functional data initiatives. *Please note- this role will require travel to Stockholm, Sweden. 1 week per month*
What you’ll do
- Understand the strategy, priorities, and pain points of our Premium team and bring that deep understanding to the Analytics community at Spotify
- Maximize the cross-functional impact of our research and analytics platforms to drive new subscriptions and retention for Spotify
- Partner with functional leads to identify and evaluate technology investment opportunities that increase the scale and efficiency of subscriber acquisition
- Conceive of new features or components to existing Analytics projects or platforms that would advance the work of our Premium team
- Consistently provide business POV into our research and platform projects
- Design new solutions (spanning research, platforms, culture) to advance the work of the function and/or of analysis within the function — consult with other Solutions Leads to explore the potential for common solutions
- Design and evolve a data-first strategy for the Premium team. Advise on how the function becomes data-first, concept new areas in which data and analysis could drive performance impact, and recommend idea and solutions for how they can achieve that impact
- Draw on best practices learned from interaction with other companies, scholarship, conferences, etc.
- Devise new data-first strategies, practices, and ideas as part of the Solutions Team
- Communicate what we solve and build in Data to the function, ensuring that outputs land successfully and achieve their intended impact. Follow that impact and share findings with data squads to inform our ‘tweak it’ phases.
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years of experience in acquisition marketing, offer strategy, retention analytics, payments, or subscriber analytics roles at fortune 500 companies
- Experience with Marketing Technology platforms strongly preferred (DMP, CRM, Mobile Tracking Platforms, Attribution Platforms)
- Proficient in SQL and familiar with big data technologies
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on data experience in analytics
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working cross-functionally with engineers, researchers, data scientists and business stakeholders.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.