The Premium Analytics team is part of the core business strategy team for the Spotify Premium product. You’ll be an essential partner in guiding the growth and direction of Spotify Premium as we expand across the globe. At your fingertips you’ll have access to petabytes of data, and will get the opportunity to be creative with how you drive insights and strategies from that. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
You will work with a global team of world-class analysts, data scientists, business managers, marketers and engineers. We are all passionate about what we do, and move forward with high impact projects at a high pace. Learning and improving is part of our daily routine, and you will be free to develop your own skills and ways of working.
What you’ll do
• Develop data driven strategies to drive the growth of Spotify subscribers. • Create and communicate actionable recommendations that improve our in-app targeting, user messaging, and channel optimization.<div • Build statistical models and analysis that explain user acquisition and engagement for marketing and product initiatives.
• Work closely with business stakeholders to understand the change they are driving and help them discover new opportunities.
• Scope and design comprehensive tests, making sure that we monitor all relevant metrics and that we’re learning at every step along the way.
Who are you
• You are intellectually curious, creative, and diligent…you enjoy thinking about the business strategy as much as the data.
• Have professional experience with data science techniques such as advanced regression analysis, segmentation, user churn and LTV modeling, testing & experimentation, and/or optimization.
• You have 2-4 years of hands-on experience synthesizing insights from data using tools such as Python, SQL, R. Experience with distributed systems (Redshift, Hadoop, BigQuery) a plus.
• You have studied Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a relevant field.