Do you want to help guide the core business of Spotify using insights from analyses and data?
The mission of our Premium Team is to bring Spotify Premium to more users across the globe and to constantly evolve and improve our product offering. An analyst in this team is an essential partner in shaping the Premium of the future. You will work together with a global team of world-class analysts, business managers and data scientists with opportunities to influence our entire business. We are all passionate about what we do, and excited to work on high pace projects to make an impact. Learning and improving is part of our daily routine, and we are free to develop our own skills and ways of working.
What you’ll do
- Drive insights that guide region specific initiatives to bring Premium to more people in APAC
- Analyze petabytes of data using and expanding on your analytical toolbox
- Work with everything from advanced algorithmical data analysis and AB-test setup to business analysis, dashboarding and modelling
- Build customer segmentations and assist in making them actionable through CRM initiatives
- Act as a link between our global insights teams, not the least the broader Premium Analytics team, and the local Premium team in Singapore
Who you are
- You are an open-minded, creative person with a interest in analyses and data science
- You have 3+ years of professional experience working with data analysis
- You are comfortable with the whole analytical process from identifying insight gaps to designing and running initiatives to fill them
- You have worked hands-on synthesizing insights from data using tools such as Python, R, SQL, Excel, SAS, SPSS, Minitab and/or Hadoop
- You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and partners, you are experienced in presenting insights and recommendations to partners or clients
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.