The Premium Analytics team is part of the core business strategy for Spotify Premium. You’ll be essential in the growth and direction of Spotify as we grow to 110M+ subscribers around the globe. At your fingertips, you’ll have access to all of the data Spotify has to offer and will get the opportunity to be creative with how you drive insights and strategies from that. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
You will work with a global team of world-class data scientists, business strategists, marketers, and engineers. We are all passionate about what we do and move forward with high impact projects at a high pace. Learning and improving is embedded into our daily routine, and you will be free to develop your skills and ways of working.
What you’ll do
- Develop data driven strategies to drive the growth of Spotify subscribers across 75+ markets worldwide.
- Create and communicate actionable recommendations and analysis that improve our user messaging and marketing optimization.
- Build scalable data pipelines and dashboards to reduce the time-to-insights for the rest of the Premium Analytics team.
- Work closely with wider Premium business organization to understand the change they are driving and help them discover new opportunities.
- Design and execute comprehensive tests, making sure that we monitor relevant metrics and that we’re learning at every step along the way.
Who you are
- 4+ years of professional experience in a data science, analytics, research, consulting or similar role.
- Strong professional experience with SQL (Redshift, Hadoop, BigQuery), as well as working knowledge of a scripting language such as Python or R.
- Loves working on problems related to business strategy as much as data science.
- Have implemented or conducted analysis using data science techniques such as regression analysis, segmentation, user churn and LTV modeling, and/or experimentation.
- A background in Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a relevant field.
Does this sound like you? If so apply now to join the band!
We are proud to champion a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and the background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.