Soundtrap is a collaborative, browser- and cloud-based recording studio. As of November 2017, we are a part of the Spotify family. Our mission is to enable music and podcast creation for everyone, no matter where in the world you are or what device you are using.
We’re a unit within Spotify, small enough to move fast and make our own decisions, but with all the technical resources that we need from the larger company.
Since our launch in 2013, we have attracted millions of users. With us, anyone can make their recordings online, either as an independent creator or in collaboration with friends, band members or classmates.
What You’ll Do
- Be an internal go-to-person for marketing measurement related questions and ensure that we get the most out of our data to our improve digital marketing performance.
- Lead marketing experimentation initiatives; design test plans, obtain cross-functional alignment, execute robust analysis, and deliver actionable insights
- Drive innovation by developing new measurement methodologies, using advanced data modeling techniques (e.g. causal inference, media mix modeling and marketing attribution)
- Drive strategic marketing investment recommendations, utilizing leadership and influencer skills to ensure alignment and action from the team
- Standardize and scale new descriptive analytics operations, creating a Marketing Data Science process that is adopted and used broadly across the marketing team.
- Collaborate with a broad range of analytics teams at Soundtrap to utilize shared platforms, insights and innovations
Who You Are
- 2+ years of data science experience, ideally within the marketing field
- Experience from working with marketing technology based projects such as Google Analytics
- Strong background in concritizising insights from parameters native to marketing platforms such as google analytics /adwords, facebook, adjust.
- Strong analytical skills, including analysis and modeling of big data, statistics, A/B testing, and experimental design required
- Have deep understanding of a breadth of modeling techniques (e.g. regression models, mix media modelling, marketing attribution)
- You are great at crystalizing vague problems into impactful experiments or statistical analysis
- Experience with measurement of digital media (search, display, social) or CRM (email, push notifications). Additional knowledge in traditional media (Billboards, out of home) is a plus but not required.
- Experience with SQL and some programmatic experience R, Python or similar language.
- Experience with data visualization skills (e.g. Tableau)
- Great presentation skills (e.g. PowerPoint / Google Slides)
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible