Spotify is seeking a Data Scientist, Marketing Analytics who will support the measurement of global marketing initiatives. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Marketing Data Science and you will work alongside a team of other marketing analysts. There will be significant collaboration with other marketing teams, particularly the Consumer Research, Marketing Strategy, Consumer Marketing, CRM and Media teams. You will leverage Spotify’s world-class user data infrastructure and collaborate with Spotify’s global community of 100+ data analysts to improve the effectiveness of global marketing strategies.
What you’ll do
- Build performance reports and dashboards (e.g. Tableau) to be used across several marketing teams
- Provide guidance and consultation on measurement of marketing initiatives
- Analyze the results of marketing campaigns and recommend optimizations to improve performance
- Ensure and monitor proper instrument tracking (e.g. via DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Adjust, internal CRM platforms) for marketing tools
- Answer ad-hoc marketing data questions
Who you are
- 1+ years of experience developing marketing and financial performance results, analysis, and tools
- Strong experience in SQL, Python a plus
- In-Depth Understanding of B2B marketing & SalesForce
- Strong analytical skills, including data querying and dashboarding (utilizing tools such as Tableau) preferred
- Familiarity with marketing tracking platforms (e.g. DoubleClick, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics) preferred
We believe that everyone should enjoy their job, so we live by a work hard, play hard ethos. Spotify is a positive, fun, high-energy work environment that you’ve always wanted to be part of!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.