Spotify is seeking a Data Scientist, Advanced Marketing Analytics to build advanced marketing analytics solutions. You’ll play a key role in expanding Spotify’s marketing measurement abilities. The role reports into the Marketing Analytics team lead and there will be significant cross-functional collaboration. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to leverage Spotify’s world-class user data infrastructure and collaborate with a global community of 100+ data analysts.
What You’ll Do
- Lead strategic marketing experimentation initiatives; design test plans, obtain cross-functional alignment, execute robust analysis, and deliver actionable insights
- Apply marketing experimentation learnings to day-to-day campaign measurement and reporting; forecast impact and provide ongoing recommendations for optimization and efficiency
- Assess and develop new measurement solutions; largely focused on data modeling and in house solutions (i.e. Media Mix Modeling)
- Own marketing measurement best practices for the Marketing Analytics team, creating and updating training materials on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with sister analytics teams at Spotify to leverage shared platforms, best practices, insights and innovations
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing analytics or business intelligence (focused in analytics) with a proven track record of delivering performance results required
- Strong analytical skills, including data querying, predictive modeling, and experimental design required
- Strong understanding of traditional media (TV, out of home), digital media (search, display, social) and CRM (email, push notifications) required
- Demonstrated success in delivering impactful insights to executives required
- Strong SQL skills and advanced language expertise, like R or Python, required
- Strong presentation skills (e.g. PowerPoint) required
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.