In this role your work will impact the way the world experiences music! Our teams (we call them squads) enable designers, engineers, researchers, and data scientists at Spotify to give millions of users a personalized listening experience.
In collaboration with our customers, that are everywhere in Spotify, we build and care for tools and infrastructure that among many other things make insights generation possible.
We are currently looking for candidates to join our teams working with:
- Infrastructure providing support for Spotify users data privacy
- Infrastructure for collecting and delivering hundreds of terabytes of events per day on Google Cloud Platform
- Systems for scheduling, orchestrating and deploying thousands of our distinct data pipelines running hundreds of thousands of tasks per day
- Monitoring, alerting and debugging infrastructure for data pipelines
- Infrastructure to instrument and analyze user behaviour
What you’ll do
- Experience being part of a collaborative team that designs, builds and evolve their products to support their mission and customers
- Get an opportunity to meet our customers – the data community at Spotify. Learn how they work and how they interact with the offering of our platform
- Having an opportunity to be a contributor to Free Software projects in the Big Data field
- Take an active part in on-call rotations that keep our infrastructure up and running
- Get the chance to grow your skills together with others. We love to learn together
Who you are
- You enjoy finding solutions to interesting challenges together with others
- You like learning and would together with us embrace failure as a part of growing
- We want you to be comfortable with Java
- You can be pragmatic and understand the tradeoffs between the perfect solution and a working solution
- You are familiar with software engineering best practices such as testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- We welcome applicants with various seniority levels
You will work with your team in our awesome headquarter in Stockholm – we offer relocation packages if you do not currently live in Sweden.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.