We are hiring a junior data engineer who is very enthusiastic about data to focus on building structured, high-quality data solutions.
These solutions will be used to evolve our products bringing better experiences to our 170 million users and the global artist community alike. We are processing petabytes of data using tools such as BigQuery, Dataflow, Pub/Sub and Spark. When needed, we also develop our own data tooling such as Scio, a Scala API for Apache Beam.
What you’ll do:
- Explore new ways of producing, processing, and analyzing data in order to gain insights into both our users and our product features
- Design, develop, and test data-driven products and features
- Work with state-of-the-art data processing frameworks, technologies, and platforms
- Work with other software engineers, data analysts, data scientists, and decision-makers, such as product owners, to build solutions and gain novel insights.
- Work in multi-functional agile teams with end-to-end responsibility for product development and delivery within your mission