We are looking for a smart, kind and ambitious Customer Support Analyst to join the Global Customer Care organization. Our team of analysts is responsible for the design and delivery of operational reporting for multiple lines of business. We have a real passion for turning information into insight, and are laser-focused on delivering reporting products that are accurate, timely and relevant.
What you’ll do
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and providing reports and insights to the business
- Own and work on data projects that encompass infrastructure and continuous data delivery
- Work with Business Leaders and Developers to define requirements for data models and data collection
- Establish and maintain best practice processes with regards to documentation and data requirements
Who you are
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- You have superb communication skills that allows you to communicate complex problems in simple terms
- You have 1-3 years of hands-on experience deriving insights from data using tools such as R, Python, SQL and Excel
- You have studied Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics or any other relevant field
- You communicate unhindered in English in both in speech and writing
- Last but not least you are passionate about what you do!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.