At Spotify, we’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and enjoy music they love. Spotify is growing fast, now available in 79 markets globally with more than 159 million active users and over 100 million paying subscribers.
We’re seeking three passionate, creative, and motivated CS Social Media Associates to join our Global Customer Service team for a temp contract, 12 months. This position is based out of the Spotify Cambridge, UK office.
Reporting to the CS Social Media Team Lead, your mission will be to deliver amazing social customer care experiences that drive positive brand sentiment and awareness. You will anticipate and support the needs of our Global Customer Service teams, responding to questions and customer concerns, and recommending process improvements as needed. You will work collaboratively and independently to drive innovation and enhance the customer experience. This role includes creative communications, project management and analysis.
What you’ll do
- You will respond to general and technical inquiries on Spotify’s social channels such as Twitter, Facebook, and the Spotify Community
- Dedicatedly communicate emerging customer-facing issues and concerns to internal and outsourced teams
- Create graphics and other original content for Spotify’s social media channels
- You will provide real-time listening, engagement, and support for our global marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with CS leadership and your peers to improve the support experience for customers and creators
- Create reports using Social Media and Community Analytics tools and personal analysis
- Strive to deliver unique personalized interactions that amplify Spotify’s brand and demonstrate best in class social care
- Road manage projects and initiatives to improve quality and metrics
- Work as part of the team to ensure a positive and professional environment
- Perform additional duties as required
- Help empower our global sites to become more self-sufficient by facilitating regular alignment meetings and responding to help requests
Who you are
- You have experience working in a customer-centric environment that offer extraordinary service
- Knowledge of working in the technology sector and/or for a subscription service a plus
- Inquisitive and always looking to iterate on and improve existing processes
- Fluent in written English; additional language competencies a plus
- Can collaborate positively within a fast changing and dynamic environment
- Strong communicator with excellent writing, grammar, and people skills
- You are a multitasker with excellent organizational skills with high personal productivity with demonstrated follow-up
- Daily use of social media technologies a plus
- Graphic design, video editing, or illustration skills a plus
- Be able to work from Monday to Friday from our Cambridge office, UK
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.