At Spotify, we’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and enjoy music they love. Spotify is growing fast, now available in 65 markets globally with more than 159 million active users and over 70 million paying subscribers.
We’re seeking a passionate, creative, and motivated CS Social Media Associate to join our Global Customer Service team. This position is based out of the Spotify Cambridge, UK office.
Reporting to the CS Social Media Team Lead, your mission will be to deliver amazing social customer care experiences that drive positive brand sentiment and awareness. You will anticipate and support the needs of our Global Customer Service teams, respond to questions and escalations, and recommend process improvements as needed. You will work collaboratively and independently to drive innovation and enhance the customer experience. This role includes creative communications, project management, and analysis.
What you’ll do
- Respond to general and technical inquiries on Spotify’s social channels such as Twitter, Facebook, and the Spotify Community
- Proactively communicate emerging customer-facing issues and concerns to internal and outsourced teams
- Create graphics and other original content for Spotify’s social media channels
- Provide real-time listening, engagement, and support for Spotify’s global marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with CS leadership and your peers to improve the support experience for customers and creators
- Create reports using Social Media and Community Analytics tools and personal analysis
- Strive to deliver unique personalized interactions that amplify Spotify’s brand and demonstrate best in class social care
- Road manage projects and initiatives to improve quality and key metrics
- Work as part of the team to ensure a positive and professional environment
- Perform additional duties as required
- Help empower our global sites to become more self-sufficient by facilitating regular alignment meetings and responding to help requests
Who you are
- A competent user of social media with a strong understanding of its potential impact
- Excellent writing, grammar, and people skills
- Experience working in a customer-centric environment that offers world-class service
- Passion for music and interest or knowledge of the music industry
- Knowledge of working in the technology sector and/or for a subscription service a plus
- Inquisitive and always looking to iterate on and improve existing processes
- Fluent in written English; additional language competencies a plus
- Can collaborate positively with a fast changing environment
- High personal productivity with demonstrated follow-up
- Keen multitasker with excellent organizational skills
- Graphic design, video editing, or illustration skills a plus
Please attach your CV in English. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we experience perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.