Soundtrap is a collaborative, browser- and cloud-based recording studio. As of November 2017, we are a part of the Spotify family. Our mission is to enable music and podcast creation for everyone, no matter where in the world you are or what device you are using.
We’re a unit within Spotify, small enough to move fast and make our own decisions, but with all the technical resources that we need from the larger company.
Since our launch in 2013, we have attracted millions of users. With us, anyone can make their recordings online, either as an independent creator or in collaboration with friends, band members or classmates.
What you’ll do
We are seeking a CRM & Retention Associate to work closely with our CRM & Retention Manager to develop and execute Soundtrap marketing campaigns through CRM channels. The goal is to drive engagement, conversion and retention through email marketing, push notifications and other owned channels.
- Manage CRM campaigns from start to finish, including planning, testing, evaluating and reporting.
- Plan the development and constant optimization of CRM campaigns.
- Implement A/B testing methodologies (content, offers, audience segments, subject lines etc) on campaigns to improve success metrics.
- Work closely with our Brand & Communications team to manage the content creation process.
Who you are
You have a have a strong interest in content marketing and have a natural talent for writing clear and effective messages, whatever the subject.
You’re highly organized and execute campaigns fast and flawlessly with a great attention to detail.
You love metrics and consider it your calling to increase retention and to get our users deeply engaged with our product.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a similar degree.
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience from online subscription business.
- Experience of working with CRM marketing tools and systems for delivering on other digital channels (e.g. in-app notifications) including solid understanding of deliverability optimization.
- Proven experience developing cross-channel marketing plans with quantifiable impact.
- You have planned and executed high-volume campaigns.
- Experience with briefing and coordinating the work of creative teams as well as possessing core skills (e.g. copywriting, basic HTML editing, Photoshop skills).
- A/B testing as a natural part of measuring the impact of a campaign.
- A working knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel.
- Native English proficiency.
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.