Customer Relationship Management is central to Spotify’s global growth plan. By understanding and engaging with Spotify’s 75 million active users, the CRM team will drive activation, engagement and conversion. The CRM Manager, reporting to the Global Head of CRM, will devise and manage CRM campaigns working with internal stakeholders and liaising closely with the CRM analyst.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience and proven track record of executing successful CRM programs using email, push notifications, and other digital channels.
- Experience of working with email marketing tools, and systems for delivering on other digital channels (e.g. mobile notifications) including solid understanding of deliverability optimization.
- Proven experience developing cross-channel marketing plans with quantifiable impact
- Proven knowledge of key email metrics and strategies that can increase engagement
- Superb attention to detail, personal organization and project management abilities.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (you’ll be working with diverse internal teams to bring your plans to life).
- Experience of working in a global marketing organization preferable.
- Preferred qualification: Tech startup experience a plus.
- Deliver successful, highly measurable CRM programs pinpointing specific business goals and audiences.
- Work with expert internal groups in our Activation and Conversion teams to support existing CRM programs.
- Work with other internal teams to develop new CRM programs around existing artist, product and brand campaigns.
- Support continuous innovation in CRM, including testing methodology, measurement, creative, tools and more.