Spotify’s Mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity – by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their work and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. Providing world-class support to Spotify’s creator community is critical to this mission.
We’re seeking a passionate, empathetic and motivated Creator Support Associate to join our growing Creator Support team. This position is based out of the Spotify Cambridge, UK office and will report to the Operations Manager, Creator Support.
Your mission will be to deliver amazing support experiences that drive positive sentiment and loyalty to artists and their teams. You’ll anticipate and support the needs of our Global Creator Support team, responding to questions and escalations and be recommending process improvements as needed, whilst also providing a white glove service to key partners. You’ll work both collaboratively and independently to drive innovation and enhance the creator experience.
What you’ll do
- Provide white glove support and guidance via email to artists, managers and label representatives using the Spotify for Artists and Spotify Analytics platforms
- Work with Spotify Product teams to resolve escalated issues
- Proactively identify and communicate emerging creator-facing issues and concerns to the Global Creator Support team
- Analyse ASAT (Artist Satisfaction) data and create reports
- Collaborate with CS leadership and your peers to improve the support experience for creators
- Collaborate with your manager to develop skills, take on new responsibilities, and improve the creator experience
- Suggest and implement initiatives to improve quality and key metrics
- Work as part of the team to ensure a positive and professional environment
- Perform additional duties as required
Who you are
- An empathetic innovator who sees through the eyes of a creator
- Excellent writing, grammar, and people skills
- Experience working in a customer-centric environment that offers world-class service
- Passion for music; interest in or knowledge of the music industry
- Knowledge of working in the technology sector and/or for a music service a plus
- Inquisitive and always looking to iterate on and improve existing processes
- Fluent in written English; additional language competencies a plus
- Can collaborate positively with a fast changing environment
- High personal productivity with demonstrated follow-up
- Keen multitasker with excellent organizational skills
Please attach your CV in English. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we experience perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.