Spotify’s Mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity – by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their work, and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. Providing world-class support to Spotify’s creator community is essential to this mission.
We’re seeking a passionate, empathetic, adaptable, and motivated Creator Support Associate to join our growing Creator Support team. This position is based in Cambridge, UK and will report to the Operations Manager, Creator Support.
Your mission will be to deliver amazing support experiences that drive positive sentiment and build loyalty to our creator platforms. You’ll anticipate and support the needs of our Global Creator Support team, responding to questions and escalations and recommending process improvements as needed, whilst also providing a white glove service to key partners. You’ll work both collaboratively and independently to drive innovation and enhance the creator experience.
What you’ll do
- Provide white glove support via email to creators, managers, and label representatives using Spotify for Artists, Spotify Analytics, and Spotify for Podcasters
- Help to keep Spotify safe for all users by understanding our policies and handling prohibited content escalations
- Work with Spotify product teams to resolve escalated issues
- Proactively identify and communicate emerging creator-facing issues and concerns to the Global Creator Support team
- Analyse Artist and Podcaster Satisfaction data
- Collaborate with leadership and your peers to improve the support experience for creators
- Collaborate with your manager to develop skills and take on new responsibilities
- Suggest and implement initiatives to improve quality and key metrics
- Help to maintain a positive and professional team environment
- Perform additional duties as required
Who you are
- An empathetic innovator who sees through the eyes of a creator
- Excellent writing and grammar with written English; additional language competencies a plus
- Experience working in a customer-centric environment that offers world-class service
- Passion for music; interest in or knowledge of the music industry
- Inquisitive and always looking to iterate on and improve existing processes
- Adaptable and comfortable with a fast changing environment
- Can collaborate positively in a small team and when communicating at a global scale
- High personal productivity with demonstrated follow-up
- Keen multitasker with excellent organizational skills
- Possess a growth mindset; always looking to develop and improve skills
- Knowledge of working in the technology sector and/or for a music or podcast service a plus
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better experience for our creators and users. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to apply to be part of changing the way the world listens to music.