Spotify’s mission is to ‘unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by those creators’.
We are looking for a passionate experienced creative strategist to join our Creative Solutions team in Brazil. Creative Solutions is a global group of thoughtful innovators who solve client problems in uniquely Spotify ways. We are strategists, creatives, story tellers, designers, writers, producers, musicians, music fans, data detectives, and innovators. Our mission is to engage, inspire, and guide brands with data fueled creativity.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic but thoughtful innovator who solves brand challenges through creative use of Spotify’s advertising solutions. We are looking for someone capable of developing tailored advertising solutions for agencies and brands, and proactive sales packages & collateral. Collaboration is a key value at Spotify, and this individual must partner closely with various Spotify teams across the business to develop custom solutions that extract the full power of Spotify data and insights in an inspiring and powerful way.
This role, based in São Paulo – Brasil, reports to the Latam Creative Solutions Lead based in Miami, USA.
What you’ll do
- Generate creative ideas and provide strategic consultation and collateral materials to assist sales team in RFP responses based on the creative solutions product list and collateral materials
- Foster a culture of leading with insights, working closely with our data teams to highlight actionable data in our proposals
- Serve as a creative expert in internal, client specific, and industry-facing meetings and events.
- Understand and incorporate relevant narratives into external guides for agencies, specifically in guiding creatives and content creators on how to utilize Spotify.
- Collaborate with Sales, Creator, Studios and Marketing leads to bring Spotify franchise programs to market
- Position our existing creative products to our sales teams and to the market, maintaining consistency in product marketing messages and accuracy in technical specifications
- Liaise with internal teams to develop proactive packages tailored to seasons, tentpole events, verticals, audiences and editorial content
- Understand and incorporate relevant narratives into proposals and translate insights into sellable program opportunities
- Present concepts to internal teams and clients with poise and a solutions-selling approach
- Collaborate with sales support teams and third-party vendors to transition campaigns from pre-sales to production
Who you are
- You have a minimum of 6- 8 years experience within a creative or strategic planning role at a creative agency or similar.
- You have the ability to synthesize and utilize data to help craft a creative story, and you’re excited by the opportunity audio and digital offer to storytelling
- You are a compelling storyteller with experience in presenting to external audiences.
- You have the ability to pitch your work in an easy and compelling way.
- You are advanced in Design tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote.
- You are experienced with working cross-functionally across multiple stakeholders, prioritizing deliverables and deadlines
- Audio is a passion and you are obsessed with the Spotify platform; our data, tools, and products
- Proficient in English (please apply in English)
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.