Spotify’s mission is to ‘unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by those creators’.
We are looking for a passionate experienced creative strategist to join our Creative Solutions team in London, UK. Creative Solutions is a global group of thoughtful innovators who solve client problems in uniquely Spotify ways. We are strategists, creatives, storytellers, designers, writers, producers, musicians, music fans, data detectives, and innovators. Our mission is to engage, inspire, and guide brands with data fueled creativity.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic but thoughtful innovator who solves brand challenges through creative use of Spotify’s advertising solutions. We are looking for someone capable of developing tailored advertising solutions for agencies and brands, and proactive sales packages & collateral. Collaboration is a key value at Spotify, and this individual must partner closely with various Spotify teams across the business to develop custom solutions that extract the full power of Spotify data and insights in an inspiring and powerful way.
This role, based in London, reports to the UK manager also based in London.
What you’ll do
- Partner with the UK sales team by generating creative ideas and providing strategic consultation in response to high value RFPs both for the UK market and for multi-country campaigns.
- Foster a culture of leading with insights, working closely with our data teams to highlight actionable data in external-facing, marketing collateral.
- Understand and incorporate relevant narratives into proposals and presentations, translating insights into unique to Spotify solutions and revenue-driving opportunities,
- Guide creative agencies and marketers of the UK on how to utilise Spotify with the Spotify for Creatives platform.
- Position our existing creative products to our sales teams and to the market, maintaining consistency in product marketing messages and accuracy in technical specifications.
- Serve as a creative expert in internal, client specific, and industry-facing meetings and events.
- Present concepts to internal teams and clients with poise and a solutions-selling approach.
- Liaise and collaborate with internal teams (Creator, Studios, Marketing, Sales) to bring proactive packages tailored to seasons, tentpole events, verticals, audiences and Spotify editorial and franchise content to market.
- Collaborate with sales support teams and third-party vendors to transition campaigns from pre-sales to production.
Who you are
- You have a minimum of 6-8 years experience within a creative or strategic planning role at a publisher, platform, creative agency, or similar.
- An original thinker, able to develop new concepts, products, and content that can sell.
- You are fluent in English (please apply in English). Any other European languages are a plus.
- You are experienced with working cross-functionally across multiple stakeholders, prioritizing deliverables and deadlines, and have an understanding of content production.
- You have the ability to translate blue sky concepts into actionable ideas on Spotify & the ability to translate raw data into insights to spark new ideas.
- You have the ability to synthesize and utilize data to help craft a creative story, and you’re excited by the opportunity audio and digital tactics offer to storytelling.
- Audio is a passion and you are a fan of the Spotify platform; our data, tools, products, as well as podcasts and music (obviously).
- You are a compelling storyteller with experience in presenting to internal and external audiences.
- You have the ability to pitch your work in an easy and compelling way, written and verbally.
- You are proficient in Keynote/Powerpoint and have experience with Adobe design suite.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.