At Spotify, we are reinventing the music industry by changing how people consume and pay for music. Within Spotify, The Conversion Optimisation team is responsible for optimizing the purchase experience. We are part of the Spotify Premium Business team, responsible for maintaining, developing, optimizing and furthering Spotify’s paid-for services.
Our team is now looking for a Conversion Specialist to join the team and help us to bring our conversion optimization strategy to the next level. You will be working both with setting up current optimization initiatives and more forward-looking conversion strategies and hypothesis development. Reporting into the lead of conversion optimization, you will be part of the conversion optimization team whose main goal is to bring in more subscriptions with a maximum lifetime value.
Join the world’s fastest growing online subscription business in a high-impact role where you will put a personal mark on the success of Spotify by delivering even faster subscriber growth.
What you’ll do
Explore and validate new test ideas
- You will build clear hypotheses based on data insights and local knowledge
- Work with designers and developers to create a coherent testing approach
- Use data and insights from previous testing and base further A/b testing ideas on these insights
A/B testing in the purchasing flow
- Help to develop a culture within the Premium team to test and improve everything in order to maximize revenue
- Support to optimize for payment methods, product offering, UX-optimization personalization, and localization, and help to run experiments on campaign landing pages, the checkout page and constantly think about ways to optimize the checkout flow
- Help, design and setup tests to increase the user conversion for paying subscribers
Keep projects moving and work together with partners
- Keep project moving fast and work agile with continuous conversion optimization
- Optimize the payment experience for maximum conversion, working internally with product teams and also externally with vendors to ensure maximum checkout conversion and transaction acceptance
- Work cross-functionally with product development and design teams to create coherent tests to the Spotify customers
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of experience in project management, conversion, A/B testing & tooling
- You have a strategic & analytic mindset and preferably you are comfortable using Big Query for data extraction to build your own insights for underlying the test hypothesizes
- You are very familiar with Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager and you can deliver “ready to implement” code to developers
- You master A/B test principles and methodologies
- You are a business-oriented person with a passion for coding
- You are organized and know how to keep things moving forward, you speak English fluently; more languages and international experience are a plus
The role is based in Stockholm or London.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.