At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected over 180 million users across 65 markets, allowing them to discover and share the music they love. We’re looking for a highly motivated Conversion Campaign Manager to join our Premium Upsell team to road-manage global launches and initiatives to increase awareness of our Premium product and to expand our rapidly growing subscriber base of over 83 million users. The role is based in New York with occasional travel to other offices and will report to the Director of Conversion.
What you will do
- Your mission will be to road-manage projects for Spotify’s global subscription initiatives such as upsell and cross-selling, creative refreshes and overall channel improvements, from start to finish.
- You will facilitate the scoping, business prioritization, briefing, channel mix, testing strategy for each campaign by collaborating with internal teams such as Brand & Creative, Production, Legal, Label Relations, International Conversions, Finance, Analytics, Product and Tech, as well as external contractors and agencies to make it all happen. You should truly enjoy project management and leading cross-functional meetings.
- The end result of your work is eye-catching campaigns and multi-channel communication plans for direct marketing across email, web, performance marketing, in-app promotions, audio and video ads. The campaigns are shipped on deadline, delight users and deliver on internal targets.
- Your teammates that you’ll be collaborating with daily for all campaigns consist of in-house marketing channel owners (email, house ads, web, push notifications, paid media), analysts, and designers.
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of relevant industry experience from an online consumer business (eg. e-commerce, mobile startup or online media), FMCG or a creative agency. BA, MA or MBA degrees from a competitive school in Business, Marketing or Engineering preferred.
- You are an experienced project manager in digital media with a proven track record of driving big projects and leading teams in cooperation. You can point to specific examples of when your personal contribution and relentless tenacity made a difference
- Whether you prefer Trello boards or Gantt-charts, you create structure that builds trust and facilitates crystal-clear cooperation between internal teams of stakeholders. You cope with tight deadlines, show grace under pressure and make quick decisions with your cool head and a warm heart
- You have an articulated voice and keen attention to details about our products, creative language, user journeys, and online marketing, mixed with strong communication skills and drive to interact with and influence internal stakeholders and senior management
- You find language and culture differences interesting and have a passion for music and media while inspiring the people around you
- You are proud to be part of the world’s fastest growing online subscription business in a high-impact role where you every day put a personal mark on the success of Spotify by delivering even faster subscriber growth and thereby positively impacting the future of the music industry.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.