At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favourite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. The fast-moving, high-impact Conversion Team at Spotify is responsible for converting free Spotify users to a paid Premium subscription across 60 markets around the world. We’re seeking an outstanding Conversion Associate to help us accelerate our global subscriber growth.
The Conversion Associate will support our Conversion Team by building, testing and scaling world-class marketing campaigns. We are seeking someone collaborative, nimble and detail-oriented to work cross-functionally on the delivery of emails, ads, and other marketing materials.
What you’ll do
- Build, QA and launch large-scale campaigns using our ad, email, and performance marketing tools
- Develop expertise in our marketing tools and identify opportunities to accelerate and improve our QA and production processes
- Assist with project management and collaborate with design, copy and translations teams to ensure the flawless and timely launch of campaigns
- Support the implementation and QA of conversion experiments
- Coordinate and submit translations requests
- Create tracking for all marketing creatives in Google Analytics
- Generate ideas for campaigns, product improvements and price promotions
Who you are
- Bachelor degree with 1+ years of relevant industry experience in digital advertising, email marketing or a related field
- Strong communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Strategies for staying organised and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated and scrappy working style, one that motivates you to find creative solutions, capture opportunities and meet tight deadlines in a changing and fast-paced environment
- Big plus if you have experience with email and ad serving tools or possess design skills (eg. basic editing in HTML and Photoshop). If not, you’re very eager to learn
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.