At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love.
The fast-moving, high-impact Conversion team is responsible for converting free Spotify users to our paid tier Spotify Premium, which provides the world’s best music experience on all platforms.
We are now looking for an extraordinary Conversion Associate to join our team to support our conversion efforts in LATAM to grow our subscriber base. We are currently in 17 markets including Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, and Peru. You will report to our Conversion Manager and be based in our Miami office with the rest of the LATAM team. They are part of the bigger Consumer Subscriptions Team, with the mission to bring Spotify to more users across the globe.
What you’ll do
Your mission will be to support the LATAM Conversion team in executing conversion campaigns to drive paid subscriber growth by, but not limited to:
- Assisting the team in global and local conversion campaigns working on planning, asset creation and publishing using CMS tools
- You will be working with designers, copywriters and data analysts build compelling marketing assets for our internal audio and banner channels, email, push notifications and in-client product marketing
- You will track campaign results and build reports with campaign insights & findings
- You will support idea generation and execute tests to optimize assets performance and conversion flow
- You will further collect and analyze data on the user, checkout flows and marketing asset performance for insights about conversion improvement opportunities in LATAM
- Support marketing efforts
Who you are
- You have around 3-4 years of relevant industry experience in an online consumer business, probably in e-commerce, online media or at a mobile start-up
- You have worked with online marketing campaigns before and are comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and executing things yourself, no matter if it’s programming an e-mail, pulling some queries or quickly adjusting an image in Photoshop
- You are very comfortable using a range of tools to analyze, test, and execute online marketing activities (eg. Google analytics, e-mail management, and ad serving tools) and possess core skills needed to get the job done (eg. basic HTML editing, copywriting, basic Photoshop/Illustrator design skills)
- You must speak English and Spanish fluently and have good knowledge and insights into the Latin American online consumer market. Portuguese is a plus
- You are comfortable working remotely with other team members as this is a global team, but even so manage to stay in sync and influence internal partners by being an excellent communicator
- You are also self-motivated, opportunistic and scrappy and can capture and execute opportunities as they arise, even under very tight deadlines.
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree or a similar degree
This is a 6-month contract.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.