Spotify has rapidly become one of the most powerful promotional platform for artists and content. The Content Promotion team strives to harness that power, building and optimizing campaigns on-platform which help artists and content creators reach their audience, and yield as much value as possible for Spotify, Creators and the music industry ecosystem.
We will develop holistic plans to continually expand, improve and optimize the effectiveness of Spotify as a promotional platform for content.
The role will be based in New York and report into the Head of Content Promotion.
What you’ll do:
- Support the team building and delivering campaigns for internal stakeholders which deliver against their business objectives, and while also driving the company’s objectives and maintaining best practice.
- Provide analysis, insights and reporting on campaign performance
- Help design and build processes to plan, deliver and optimize internal campaigns using Spotify’s promotional tools, including trackers, prioritisation frameworks, campaign performance dashboards
- Manage the team’s tools to provide a transparent and cohesive view of Spotify’s promotional efforts
- Maintain a dashboard to track campaign performance
- Become an expert on Spotify’s on-platform promotional surfaces, understanding how they can best be used to drive Spotify’s business goals, and identifying opportunities to create new tools and scale existing ones
Who you are:
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a content or promotion/ads business
- You will have an understanding of promotional tools, either via experience managing promotional campaigns or working with ad products
- You will have an understanding of the dynamics, needs and demands of a content-driven business, for example a record label
- You are have developed efficient processes that can be used to drive scale
- You will have a keen analytical eye, be able to identify trends in data and turn them into actionable insights
- You are an excellent communicator, and able to represent the Content Promotion team and its mission to a broad range of stakeholders
- You are highly collaborative, and an expert in balancing a variety of needs across a company
- Experience with any of the following is a significant plus: SQL, Tableau and BigQuery, AirTable, SalesForce.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.