Spotify is looking for a passionate and experienced content programmer to join our Shows & Editorial team. You will play an important role in defining and executing Spotify’s programming strategy in North America. The main focus for this role is growth opportunities in non-music content, like podcast and video. You will work in close collaboration with other members of the programming, production, product, and marketing teams. You will be located in New York and report into the global Content Programming Lead.
What you’ll do:
- Build and handle a content calendar based around upcoming launches, editorial themes, and cultural moments
- Merchandize content with compelling copy and imagery
- Develop and execute creative, quantifiable programming campaigns to drive awareness and engagement
- Collect, analyze and report relevant performance metrics to a broader company audience and convert these metrics into compelling marketing stories
- Provide insights on what’s working and what’s not, and make content recommendations
- Play a key role as tastemaker and apply a deep understanding across music and pop culture
- Collaboration is key in this role, as you will work with many different teams across several markets
- Stay on top of the latest trends across YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat and other media platforms
Who you are:
- Experience of programming and optimizing for engagement on a digital platform
- Deep understanding of creative communication and a solid sense of quality and commercial messaging
- Ability to drive your own work independently, leading multiple projects with many stakeholders
- Stellar skills in creating strategic plans and present your ideas in a compelling way to teammates and executives
- Excellent analytical skills and experience drawing insights from internal and external data
- A deep understanding of audience segments and targeting content to meet the needs of various audiences
- Experience in working with different publishing tools and CMS
- A real passion for the entertainment and culture space and a great eye for quality content and talent
- A strong command of the broader digital landscape and an interest in keeping up to date with developments in web and mobile platforms and applications
- You are fluent in English and other language skills are highly meriting
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Please attach your CV in English.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we experience perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.