Spotify is looking for an outstanding Insights Manager to join our Shows & Editorial team where you will play an important role in defining Spotify’s global programming strategy. You will work in close collaboration with other members of the programming, production, product, and marketing teams. You will be located in Stockholm and report into the global Content Programming Lead.
The main focus for this role is growth opportunities in non-music content, like podcast and video. The role is a combination of setting strategic plans and providing quick day to day insights. In addition to possessing strong analytical background are you a natural communicator who is able to explain complex statistical frameworks to non-technical partners all over the world.
What you’ll do
- Productize day-to-day analytics and insights support for Spotify´s Content Programming team
- Develop a robust knowledge of key programming initiatives to dedicatedly address business questions and drive strategy
- Support and provide insights around specific programming campaigns
- Collect, analyze and report relevant performance metrics to a broader company audience and convert these metrics into compelling programming stories
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of analysts, content, product and marketing functions
Who you are
- Stellar skills in creating strategic plans and present your ideas in a compelling way to teammates and executives
- Extensive experience and understanding of how to forecast a model and guide complex business decisions
- Ability to drive your own work independently, leading multiple projects with many partners
- Comfortable using Excel and Powerpoint as day to day tools. Basic understanding of analyzing data with SQL is a plus
- A deep understanding of audience segments and identifying the needs of various audiences
- A strong command of the broader digital landscape and an interest in keeping up to date with developments in web and mobile platforms and applications
- You are fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Please attach your CV in English.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we experience perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.