Spotify is looking for a talented media professional to join the Global Media team in our New York office. This role will report to the Media Manager, Content Marketing and support all aspects of our content marketing efforts.
Responsibilities include supporting the Media Manager on content marketing media workflow, organizing, and managing operational activities. Expectations include contributing to the content media planning and activation outputs, managing calendars, meeting scheduling, tracking media investments, and communicating with both internal and external stakeholders to keep projects on course.
The ideal candidate for this position will be analytical, curious, a great communicator, and a multi-tasker who is willing to get his/her hands dirty.
What You’ll Do
- Support media campaign management including but not limited to: Managing timelines on creative deliverables, campaign launch dates, Working with marketing teams to help create workbooks, screenshot decks and updating campaign status documents
- Assist with key milestones in the campaign planning process including briefing agency, launch execution, developing + tracking measurement plans for wrap reports
- Manage Artist Label Marketing OOH perm execution including coordinating creative deliveries & POP photos
- Help ideate to infuse innovation into all campaigns, prioritizing first to market buzz-worthy initiatives and bespoke executions
- Manage investment + billing process including POs, invoicing, and budget tracking for all projects
- Assist with managing calendars for team meetings, vendor meetings, etc
- Support the development and dissemination of media best practices to regional teams
Who You Are
- You have 3 years of marketing experience in media planning & buying at a media agency or on brand side
- You work experience in entertainment/music industry & knowledgeable about podcasts and music landscape ideal
- You are knowledgeable of both offline and online media channels.
- You are detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven with excellent project management skills
- You have the bbility to multi-task projects with equal priority with speed in a fast paced environment
- You have experience in managing relationships with internal & external suppliers and partners
- You have a passion for marketing, music, podcasts, & all things Spotify
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we experience perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.