As part of the Marketing team, we are looking for someone to oversee design to delivery of all the content that is required to bring to life topical launches – movies, podcasts, flagship content promotional material and editorial support for campaign.
This role will be supporting the India Pillars of Podcasts, Bollywood, Leverage Artists, consumer Campaigns.
What you’ll do
- Play a key role in building content/digital media assets across different functions of Marketing, Artist/Label Marketing, Podcasts and Editorial.
- Partner with the local/global marketing teams to develop authentic content plans that are built on regional insights and connect with local audiences.
- Write creative briefs/scripts/social copies to guide the local creative process and align internal marketing teams on goals and overall strategies.
- Editorial requirements which include content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- You must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Demonstrate mastery of verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills, as you will manage workflow with many internal and external stakeholders/partners.
- Participate in and/or lead lively debates and discussions as you communicate different facets of the campaign to internal teams, talent, agencies and brand partners.
- Collaborate with our world-class product/engineering team to integrate our originals marketing campaigns within the member product experience
Who you are
- You have a proven track record of building impactful, creative content-driven campaigns that connect with audiences and break through the cultural zeitgeist.
- You think digital first while building strategic foundations and conceptualise campaign approaches and articulate creative ideas that people rally around.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, possess a high level of emotional IQ and intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment and decision making skills in the face of ambiguity.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing + innovation, and strive to create impactful and effective visual storytelling on mobile, paid social, and all other mediums/platforms.
- You love music and have deep knowledge of the industry and media trends both in India and globally.
- You are a connoisseur of music videos, film/TV, key art and digital/social media and have solid experience developing strategic insights to inform 360 creative marketing campaigns.
- Native understanding of digital advertising (direct video, mobile, paid social, display, rich media, VOD) with a strong grasp of marketing / media analytics and how to apply data to test and optimize campaigns
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are eager to flourish in our unique company culture.