We are looking for a passionate Content Graphic Artist to join the Global Customer Support team and who will be responsible for creating multimedia content for the online support site as well as social networking channels. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Produce instructional content in several mediums – image, animation, and video
- Offer additional creative support to our Community and social networking teams
- Communicate and collaborate with the Spotify Design team to keep Customer Support aligned with company design standards
- Contribute to the Customer Support Content team’s overall ongoing ideas and strategies for helping our customers via the support site or any of our help channels
- Work from our office in Cambridge, UK
Who you are
- You are experienced with working in an in-house agency, ad-agency/digital agency, graphic design agency, and/or as full-time freelance. (3+ years). NOTE: A CV without a link to your portfolio will be automatically rejected.
- You know how to use Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator,
After Effects, and InDesign) (3+ years of professional experience). This includes proven experience in motion graphics.
- You have a deep understanding of and professional experience with the key social network/media channels
- You are experienced with HTML and CSS
- You have a solid understanding of design, layout and typography that you can tell us about.
- You know how to adapt stylistically and technically to work within brand guidelines
- You know how to use presentation tools (Keynote, Google Slides)
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.