The Premium Consumer Insights organization is the “voice of the consumer” to address key business questions and identify business opportunities. This role is part of the premium business group within the premium strategy team. Specific responsibilities include playing a strategic partnership role for senior management and leveraging Consumer Insights activities in the following areas:
What you’ll do
- Drive research projects including design, execution, analysis, and recommendation.
- Develop and lead a learning plan for the premium business
- Assist business team to write clear research briefs
- Lead thinking in design and partner with research agencies to execute
- Develop reports and actionable recommendations and Ensure implementation in the business
- Manage and enhance the brand tracker program, disseminate and implement actionable recommendations Spotify premium business.
- Support brand tracker learning implementation for premium business
- Leverage Holistic User Understanding Model approach: synthesize all data sources and integrate them. Specifically,:
- Brand Tracker
- Behavioral First Party User Understanding
- Emerging tools and methods such as Digital Marketing data platforms (Facebook, Google).
- Agile thinker, comfortable and able to develop innovative ways to resolve business issues.
- Identify quality agency partnerships for different groundbreaking research tools
- Build relationship with the Global organization and bring best practices to the Premium business
Who you are
- You should have 5-6 years of experience in Marketing Research or related field. Having an MBA with Marketing specialization is a plus!
- You’ve worked on the client-side experience (preferably with a CPG//tech company with a state of the art insights organization)
- You are passionate about music with a deep understanding of genres, artists and various types of content
- You are passionate about technology, and abreast of new technology especially as it impacts content and music streaming
- You have a deep understanding of research tools & techniques – Quantitative, Qualitative, Analytics
- You are a strategic thinker with an independent mindset i.e. to think strategically at project level by understanding how results address overall business issue
- You are experienced working with first party behavioral data to integrate into actionable insights
- You enjoy being actively involved and participating in all projects across stages from design to analysis
- You are experienced at crafting questionnaires, and have experience with qualtrics and other self-serving tools as well as SPSS
- You are able to manage multiple priorities and operate autonomously
- You are a phenomenal communicator and are able to influencer others & impact decision-making
- Ability and desire to travel
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.