Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager (SEA) will have the responsibility to Spotify’s global marketing goals, and accountable to reaching the target KPIs in the Philippines. To do this, you will develop the local strategy and execution plan to reach them. You will be a part of the regional marketing and support regional efforts, but will have a focused responsibility for communicating with and growing the Philippines base of consumers.
You will work with cross-functional teams across content, creator and other commercial functions to effectively acquire, activate and retain Spotify consumers in South East Asia. This individual will work in a fast growing, dynamic environment where charisma, creativity and strategic thinking are essential to this success. You will be part of the Spotify South East Asia Regional team as well as part of the Global Consumer Marketing organisation.
What you’ll do
We seek an strong marketing executive to support the regional marketing team, with a strong emphasis in driving growth in one of our key strategic markets: Philippines. You will drive the development of Spotify’s marketing strategy in the Philippines, plan and flawlessly execute to reach hearts and minds of new and existing Spotify Fans.
- Develop, execute and optimize local and regional marketing strategies.
- Drive initiatives in collaboration with external media agencies and internal creative partners ensuring all marketing activity feels local, personal and delivers measurable user growth and/or retention.
- Together with the consumer marketing and cross functional stakeholders, define the Philippines consumer strategy–latter up to the regional consumer marketing strategy where it makes sense, ensuring all local activity is linked directly to regional brand and user growth targets
- Play a pivotal role in the execution of Spotify Philippines’ digital strategy, defining how best to connect with our consumers with relevant content to targeted audiences
- Work closely with the Artist and Label teams to understand content priorities, and support artist releases
- Support local media strategy and execution; incorporating competitive digital channels, and
- Partner with the consumer insights team to schedule a regular cadence of analyzing brand metrics, consumer analysis, disseminating feedback with key stakeholders
- Work closely with the growth/performance marketing teams globally to drive all facets of the consumer funnel. Localize Global campaigns when relevant.
- Work closely with the Marketing Analytics team to produce campaign retrospectives, to uncover insights and inform future initiatives and help demonstrate the return on investment.
Who you are:
- Prior experience with a global consumer brand in South East Asia required. Philippines experience required
- A ‘roll up the sleeves’ self-starter with a minimum of 5-8 years of experience working in consumer marketing, brand management, or agency experience
- Media background a plus. Experience with managing external creative, social, media agency relationships in South East Asia
- Experience in the full marketing lifecycle including devising, creating, executing, and tracking consumer paid advertising campaigns to drive key brand metrics is essential.
- Experience and understanding of content marketing a plus
- You have demonstrated experience in tailoring global brands to the South East Asian audience, managing marketing partners and executing successful campaigns accordingly
- You have strong experience in marketing manager roles ideally within the consumer-facing web, electronics, entertainment or mobile industry
- You have solid knowledge of the digital advertising industry with a strong professional network of media, marketing and brand advertising professionals
- Proven track record of converting high-level business and marketing strategy into tangible, effective local marketing execution across channels
- End-to-end experience of the marketing process from initial briefing all the way to execution.
- Highly customer obsessed and data literate. Able to interrogate market, consumer and customer data and present recommendations on market and consumer
- You easily collaborate with and lead cross functional, cross-regional teams, and understand how to drive consensus
- You can work autonomously in an unstructured environment
- You are able to change direction and work on multiple projects across a wide range of topics/businesses.
- You exhibit curiosity, proactively solve problems, and get things done with a positive attitude
- Fluent in English. Proficient in Tagalog
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.