Spotify is seeking an experienced Compensation and Benefits Specialist. You will be a part of the EMEA Compensation and Benefits team.We offer you a stimulating and challenging role in an exciting and fast-paced international organization with great development opportunities. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music. This role is located in our Stockholm office and report to our EMEA Compensation and Benefits Lead.
What you will do:
- Provide professional guidance on our compensation programs which consist of cash and long term incentives
- Provide professional guidance on our benefit programs (Occupational Pension / Life insurance, Medical, LTD & STD, Life and others)
- You will be working closely with our benefit partners in EMEA and ensure the competitiveness of our offering in the market and that all information is up to date and accurate
- You will also play a key role in the annual review of benefits, premiums and contracts across EMEA
- Conduct job evaluations & gradings
- Work closely with our Talent Attraction team and provide guidance on offers for new hires.
- Support organization change initiatives
- Create innovative solutions and offerings to further strengthen Spotify’s employer attraction
Who you are:
- You have a B.Sc in Human Resources, Law or Finance and
- We believe that you have at least 5 years experience from working in a Compensation & Benefits function
- You have experience from and long term incentive programs
- You’re able to prioritize well and be flexible in a fast paced environment with changing demands
- You are self-led and have good negotiation and analytical skills
- You are a down to earth and passionate teammate with high integrity
- You have excellent communication skills in english, both verbal and written
- You are an experienced MS Office user (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint), For Excel, advanced
- If you have experience from working with job evaluation methodologies from Towers Watson, Mercer or similar please highlight this in your resumé
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.