Spotify is seeking an experienced Compensation and Benefits Specialist. You will be a part of the EMEA Compensation and Benefits team. We offer you a stimulating and challenging role in an exciting and fast-paced international organization with great development opportunities. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music. This role is located in our Stockholm office and report to our EMEA Compensation and Benefits Lead.
What you’ll do
- Provide professional guidance on our benefit programs (Occupational Pension / Life insurance, Medical, LTD & STD, Life and others)
- Support recruiters and external vendors with Swedish Immigration
- Provide professional guidance on our compensation programs, which consist of cash and long term incentives. You will also work closely with HRBP’s and leads of the business and provide them with relevant analytics and insights
- Work closely with our benefit partners and ensure the competitiveness of our offering in the market and that all information is up to date and accurate
- Play a key role in the annual review of benefits, premiums and contracts for your area
- Conduct job evaluations & gender pay analysis
- Work closely with our Talent Attraction team and provide guidance on offers for new hires.
- Support organization change initiatives
- Create innovative solutions and offerings to further strengthen Spotify’s employer attraction
Who you are
- You have a B.S in Human Resources, Law or Finance
- 5 years + experience working in a Compensation & Benefits function
- Experience with long term incentive programs
- You are able to prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment with changing demands
- You are self-led and have good negotiation and analytical skills
- You are down to earth and A passionate teammate with high integrity
- You have excellent communication skills in english, both verbal and written
- You are an experienced MS Office user (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- If you have experience working with job evaluation methodologies (ie: Towers Watson, Mercer, or similar) please highlight this in your resumé
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.