Spotify is looking for a number crunching Cloud Infrastructure Analyst to join our technology procurement team. As a CI Analyst you will develop budgeting and cost forecasting models to aid in business control, cost awareness and contract negotiations. Additionally, you will also take part in shaping stakeholder relationships inside and outside of Spotify.
Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
The Tech Procurement team is responsible for providing our technology teams globally with cost transparency of our infrastructure, a frictionless and fast procurement process and management of the technical infrastructure budget. We are a commercially focused team within the technology department.
What you’ll do
- Develop cost forecast models for our cloud infrastructure usage
- Analyse different properties of our backend infrastructure, with an emphasis on financial and growth properties.
- Control costs within technology to reduce any waste from abnormal growth, misusage and billing errors
- Act as an intermediary between the Tech Procurement and technology departments, develop cost models and help the team make informed spend decisions
- Develop complex and comprehensive analyses, concepts, presentations and other supporting data to set objectives and lay a reliable foundation for procurement decisions
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross- functional team
- Work from our headquarters in Stockholm
Who you are
- You know how to translate technological visions into financial data.
- You like communicating with internal stakeholders & business partners.
- You value team efforts over individual achievements.
- You enjoy solving abstract problems using an analytical approach.
- You care about diligence, accurateness and detail.
- You have brought structure into ambiguous situations before that you can tell us about.
- You are skilled in spreadsheet modeling and enjoy this type of work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.