The Client Services Team Mission: To grow revenue for Spotify by embodying the PACT Sales Strategy. We focus on providing insight-driven solutions and an easy customer experience, while creating a culture of humour, resourcefulness, creativity and respect.
At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favourite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love.
We are looking for an outstanding Client Service Manager that will join our fast-paced, competitive Ad Sales team. You will be involved in the full pre and post-sales cycle and will partner with a market team and other internal and external stakeholders to drive creative and strategic solutions, campaign development, revenue growth, and client retention. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver best-in-class customer service to our advertiser and agency partners with a client-centric approach to meet client & campaign objectives and drive account growth
- Be a passionate, accountable, creative, and team-focused individual that exemplifies the values and responsibilities of Spotify Sales program, P.A.C.T.
- Partner with your market team to consult with clients on questions or recommendations throughout the entire sales cycle
- Lead the strategic development of RFP response presentations using data driven insights to provide compelling solutions for client campaign objectives, and close business to drive ad sales revenue
- Bolster retention of key accounts that fit Spotify’s “ideal client profile” by understanding client needs/expectations, proactively engage in strategic account planning, and executing campaigns with a high degree of excellence
- Support sales presentations with key data and research, and regularly attend and participate in client meetings to build advertiser and agency relationships
- Spearhead the post-sale activation process by scheduling and leading creative kick off calls, collecting assets, and acting as a liaison with internal teams as well as external vendors on custom executions, brand effectiveness, and 3rd party measurement
- Collaborate with Sales Planning and Ad Operations teams to monitor campaign performance, identify optimization opportunities and craft up-sell recommendations to clients, ultimately ensuring campaign delivery and success
- Drive comprehensive post-campaign analysis with learnings and recommendations and effectively communicate to clients for future campaigns to drive renewal and account growth
- Work closely with market team and regional leads in account planning exercises, including quarterly bottoms-up process and upfront negotiations, to evaluate client business needs to drive revenue
- Have solid knowledge of the Programmatic landscape, and manage successful private marketplace (PMP) campaigns
- Report to your regional Client Services Lead
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business
- You have 4+ years of client-facing experience managing digital campaigns in a media agency, client management, or sales planning role, with a high degree of independence
- You will be a passionate participant for the Spotify Sales program, P.A.C.T, and motivated to meet revenue targets
- You have the ability to craft impactful storytelling using research to strategize audio, digital, and video media and creative solutions
- You have a deep understanding of industry trends, news, online and offline media
- You have excellent relationship building skills with the ability to communicate effectively both internally & externally
- You are able to think creatively and sell strategically, with an analytical mind and proven project management skills
- You possess great presentation and client service skills and are eager to hone and further develop these skills
- You believe in the power of teamwork, and are an ideal team player: hungry, humble, and smart
- You are a highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, and Keynote.
- Experience/knowledge of digital ad serving and Salesforce CRM is a plus.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.