Client Service Manager, Spotify Ad Sales
At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love.
We are looking for an outstanding Client Service Manager (CSM) that will join our Ad Sales Team in Mexico. You will be involved in the full pre- and post-sales cycle, and will partner with Account Directors, Sales Planners and other internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful campaign development, revenue growth, and client retention.
Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver an excellent customer experience to our advertiser and agency partners, with a focus on delivering against client objectives and driving account growth
- You will be a passionate participant for the Spotify Sales program, P.A.C.T, and work according to the consistent strategy and roles and responsibilities therein
- Bolster retention of key accounts that fit Spotify’s “ideal client profile” by understanding client needs/expectations, strategic account planning, and delivering campaigns with a high degree of excellence
- Support sales/pitch presentations with key data and research, and attend and participate in client meetings
- Lead the strategic development of RFP response presentations to successfully close business and meet revenue targets
- Schedule and run kick-off calls and shepherd the creative and media strategy through activation and launch to meet client KPIs
- Liaise with external partners on custom creative production, brand effectiveness and 3rd party ad measurement
- Collaborate with Sales Planning and AdOps teams to monitor campaign performance, execute optimizations and upsell recommendations, and ensure campaign delivery and success
- Develop comprehensive post-campaign analysis with learnings and recommendations for future campaigns to drive renewal and account growth
- Have solid knowledge of the Programmatic landscape, and manage successful PMP campaigns
- Report to your regional Sr. Client Service Manager
Who you are:
- You have 4+ years of experience managing digital/radio/mobile/online campaigns, in a media agency, client management, or sales planning role, with a high degree of independence
- You have a deep understanding of online and offline media and the ability to craft strategic audio, digital, and video media and creative solutions
- You are a highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- You are able to think creatively and sell strategically, with strong analytical and project management skills
- You have excellent client service and presentational skills, as well as working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience/knowledge of digital ad serving and Salesforce CRM is a plus.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.