At Spotify, we’ve connected millions of people to their favourite songs and created a service that people use to discover and enjoy music they love. We are always on a look-out for highly talented people to help us achieve our mission.
We are now looking for an outstanding Client Services Manager. We want someone who loves our product and wakes up every morning happy to interact with our clients. Above all, your work will impact the way Brands connect with the Spotify users. This role is based in our London office.
What you’ll do:
- Help define which clients our sales teams should focus on in order to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Strategic planning & thought leadership against detailed quarterly sales strategies & high priority advertiser account plans.
- Collaborate with the entire sales team to retain our existing clients
- Identify new clients with a perfect match for our audience/products
- Ensure full compliance with all CSM-led processes throughout the campaign lifecycle, and overall Sales strategy
- Capitalise on sales opportunities by creating packages for key events
- Transform industry and internal insights into consistent sales stories
- Work alongside Account Directors on incoming RFPs with 1st & 3rd party data & insights
- Lead on post campaign analyses & define actionable next steps for brands after a campaign has ended.
- Create ad effectiveness driven studies and define core learnings for our partners
- Facilitate national (and global) alignment by sharing information with fellow regional CSMs
- Attend/lead client meetings to present in-depth data, insights & research
- Support development and training of new collateral and processes
- You will report to the Client Services Regional Lead.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience in either media agency, media owner/publisher, client management or sales role
- You can work with a high degree of independence
- You are a proactive and solutions-oriented team player
- You have a creative and strategic approach to sales support, with excellent project management skills
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are strategic with strong analytical skills; experienced using quantitative and qualitative data
- You are consultative while being curious
- You are energetic and flourish in a startup atmosphere
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, proficiency in English is a must
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.